While this blog is my personal journey exploring the spirituality and vocation of Motherhood and my own reaction and response to my Baptismal Calling as Priest, Prophet and Queen I thought it was important to explain what Spiritual Lives Of Women is and does.
Spiritual Lives Of Women offers:
|My Yahoo! ID is pacwp2001|
- Email Weekly Encouragement God’s Valentine for Moms:
|God's Valentine for Mom|
- Which contain uplifting Scripture, encouraging messages for mom based on the Sunday Gospel
- Book Shelf: Books with a faith-filled spiritual focus
- Resources: Websites, articles, news items, factoids of interest that help you with your calling a mother
- Questions to Ponder Journaling questions based on Sunday's Gospel
Take Free Spiritual Assessment Learn more about your spiritual self and how knowing yourself better empowers you to create the relationships, family, and calling that is yours
- Learn your Spiritual Prayer Style
- Learn your Mothering Style
- Learn your Gifts and Talents
All of this to help you experience what spiritual direction can do for you. If you feel as if spiritual direction will benefit you than join our community for only $5.00 a month.
With membership you also receive:
- Our free Weekly Newsletter Read an Example of Newsletter
|Living the Scripture Cards|
Explaining the various tools and their benefit to you, exploring your prayer personality, creating a home retreat space, and how emotional-spiritual aspects like gratitude, forgiveness, trust, openness, spiritual freedom is important for both spiritual and emotional health
Sessions of Spiritual Direction: Hour long sessions. Time for you to get the help you need. These can be done on-line through email, chat, or phone. If you wish to be meet in person please call: 517.290.8930 for an appointment.
Spiritual Lives Of Women Podcast: Insights of the Gospel and other spiritual topics of interest form a mothering perspective.
Spiritual Lives Of Women Webinars/Webreats: On spiritual topics of renewal, rejoicing, and refreshment.
Spiritual Lives Of Women Resources
Spiritual Lives Of Women Community